The Message Board For PeterAustinNoto.Com
View Categories > A forum dedicated to sports > Super Bowl 53 Pats Vs. Rams Feb 3
Email this to someone
Chett 26       PAU 1-21-2019 01:37 AM
https://www.nfl.com/super-bowl





Feb 3rd
Super Bowl LIII
Mercedes-Benz Stadium - 1 AMB Drive NW, Atlanta, GA 30313
NIGHT BIRD       paustinnoto@gmail.com 2-2-2019 10:42 PM

New England
Patriots
11-5
CBS
Tomorrow, 3:30 PM
@ Los Angeles
Rams
13-3

Line: NE -2.5 íP O/U: 56
Mercedes-Benz Stadium
Bing Predicts 55% chance Patriots win íE 45% Rams win
With a sixth Super Bowl win in sight, the Patriots need to keep protecting QB Tom Brady and sustain RB Sony MichelíŽs playoff success (242 yds, 5 TDs). Rams linemen Ndamukong Suh and Aaron Donald will be crucial on defense.





Picking winner of Super Bowl LIII | GameDay Pick'Em
nfl.com


Patriots vs. Rams | 'Madden NFL 19' Super Bowl LIII simuíK
nfl.com


L.T., Deion, Sharpe preview Rams-Pats in Super Bowl LIII
nfl.com


Patriots vs. Rams preview | Super Bowl LIII
nfl.com
InsightsSeason statsInjury reportOdds
This game is a rematch of Super Bowl XXXVI following the 2001 season, a game that the Patriots won, 20-17. The Patriots are looking to become the fifth team to win two Super Bowls against a single opponent, joining the Steelers (over the Cowboys), the 49ers (over the Bengals), the Cowboys (over the Bills) and the Giants (over the Patriots).
This will be the Rams' first Super Bowl appearance since losing to the Patriots in Super Bowl XXXVI -- since then, New England has been to seven other Super Bowls, going 4-3. The Rams' lone Super Bowl win was in Super Bowl XXXIV following the 1999 season, a 23-16 victory over the Titans.
FOOTBALL GUY       SUPER BOWL 2-3-2019 08:26 AM
SUPER BOWL

LOCATION
Mercedes-Benz Stadium
Atlanta, GA


COVERAGE
Watch -
CBS, NFL Live on Yahoo Sports, NFL App
Listen -
NFL Game Pass, Sirius XM, TuneIn
DANG       paustinnoto@gmail.com 2-3-2019 3:27 PM
To solve all the world problems just call brady and beichick
xerox       pats win super bowl 13-3 2-3-2019 10:08 PM
see ya
John Olen Pickett Jr.       $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 2-3-2019 10:17 PM
pats win super bowl 13-3 .. there 600th super bowl

[img]https://archive.sltrib.com/images/2017/0204/superbowl_020517~1.jpg[/img]

and for a second BB was the jet coach
All times are MT (US).
All dates are in Month-Day-Year format.
Go to: